Friday, July 23, 2010

Been a while!

Have not posted in a while because it is super busy around here. We are planning a big move to another state and things are chaotic. Meanwhile we have some family in from out of town and the kids are all enjoying the company. We had a picture made of all the cousins on my husband's side and it was cute. You may have noticed an edited version that is now a fixture on the side of my blog. Makenna did such a good job! There were three 2 year olds in the photo and we all expected a disaster. Thankfully it went off without a hitch! I will share the complete cousins photo with you because sadly I can't find my camera cord in all the moving hustle and I don't have any others off my camera yet.



2 comments:

Virginia said...

Love this photo! I'm impressed! I know how hard it is to get a good photo of a two year old smiling nicely. All of your kiddos are beautiful! We need to get together soon =)

Sherry said...

It's about time you did an update. :) So where are you moving too? Closer to me?