Friday, April 24, 2009

Six Days



Ok I am less than a week away from leaving for China and only nine days away from meeting my daughter! I am a very last minute person but most things are falling into place. I have lots of little baby clothes all washed in Dreft and hanging in the closet or in the suitcase. It seems very real that a baby will be here soon when you wash cute little girl clothes! I bought tons of medicines today and hope I won't need many of them but I will take them just in case.


I now have a new digital camera so there will be photos on here from China! My Dad and I will hopefully also be able to put videos on the blog so Drew, Liv, and Jack (as well as all of you!) will be able to see Makenna in action.


Not much else to report.


We are so close.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I hope your trip goes perfectly! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. We will be praying for you and Makenna to have a safe trip home.